Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just Started!

Hi! My name is Athir...I'm not tellin' you the rest...I'm new here...so there is a lot of thing I should learn about this bloggin'...bloggin' is some sort of fav site that we share our story...about daily life...great events and what ever craps that cross your mind...just about to thinkin' make some new hobby so bloggin' is the best things to do...I mean what else do we do after we get too board with the facebook...HaHaHa...we did nothing unless we spend our time sit infront our lappy...and share some stories that could make others feels happy...my english is not well so if you found my spelling isn't correct...please do alert me...I'm a boy who lives in Teluk Intan...still holdin' the student status...and wonderin' what do I do after I'm graduated...??? what a sissy talk...ofcourse I "ll enjoy my life like a free birds flyin' through sky...whithout any resistance...or "parrents controllin'"...urgh! what a lame...now...I'am a SPM candidate...felt like the worst things that I been through all my life is only study!study!study!=booring...urgh! what a fucked thing that happens to me...I now SPM is important...but still it should b e prepared by an ocean of knowledge...then we get a flyin' colours in our result...hmm...I've been wonderin' what is the best things I should do to get out of this craps...coz it is REALY BOORING...and make me feel like I wanna go jump out of the wolrd...HaHaHa...another sissy talk...well...this is me...a man who realy doesn't care much about my future...why you askin' me...??? coz i hate to be a students...why don't I just go out face the real wolrd run some business...baout clothin' or what ever that could throw away the "booring" things...urgh...just wish I could done that but it seems to live a life...we should get the great scores in SPM...no one even the mayor could turns that into a reality...HaHaHa...fuck mayor...!!! you guys must be wonderin' what the hell was I'm talkin' about...well...let me tell you...this is an a intro for who am I...by my next post...things are gonna be fun I realy do promise you that I'm pretty sure that could happen...coz I'am the man who gives some fuckin' stories to you guys...HaHa...thanks for followin' me...and I will keep to make my blog even beteer next time...cherio...!!! adios amigo...!!!

(ATHIR)

No comments:

Post a Comment